Weidman KOA has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at Weidman KOA.
Weidman KOA may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering Weidman KOA, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy their experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Refunds are subject to the following conditions:For our Holidays Weekends of Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day and our Special Event Weekends there are NO REFUNDS of deposits. Deluxe cabins require a notice of not less than 14 days for refunds of deposits less a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations of long term stays of 28 days or longer will forfeit their deposit.
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night. You’ll receive a confirmation email from Weidman KOA once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-5897 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10.00 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify Weidman KOA by 4pm two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify Weidman KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with Weidman KOA when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with Weidman KOA for details.